Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you ship outside of the United States?
2. Can I hire you to create a custom painting?
3. What is your Return & Refund Policy?
We accept returns on all items within 30 days of receiving of your item. Please see the Return & Refund Policy for more information.
4. Can you create a custom sized print that is not on your website?
Yes, please contact me here or email me at email@example.com for inquiries.
5. Can you add extra paint to a canvas print?
Yes, I add extra paint to enhance the look and feel of canvas print reproduction. Please inquire with me at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom paint enhancements/embellishments.
6. Do you show your work in galleries?
Yes, my work is up for viewing at The Artists Gallery in Olympia WA at 2505 4th Ave W, Suite 105 Olympia, WA 98502 - Visit The Artist Gallery for more information
7. How long does it take you to create a painting?
Paintings usually take me between 1-6 weeks to create. The larger the painting the longer, generally speaking.
8. Do you teach painting classes or have a painting course?
Currently I do not, but I hope to create one someday! Please let me know if you are interested by contacting me here
9. What kind of paint do you use?
All of my paintings are done using Oil Paint.
10. What kind of prints do you have?
All prints are Giclee on archival paper or archival finished canvas.